Thursday, January 14, 2010

Gwen Stefani Part 1: Hair & Makeup

Some of you may know that I am a HUGE Gwen Stefani fan. I admit that I'm not absolutely crazy about her music (it's a little too bubble gum for me), but everything else about her is perfect! I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her, but based on what I've read she seems so genuine and sweet. She has been through some serious shit with Gavin and stuck around. She was so desperate to be a great wife and mother and she achieved that. She has the family anyone would envy. She is also a fabulous business woman! Despite her bubble gum pop music, she has a way of marketing herself and it sells! She has two successful fashion & accessory lines, and now that her perfume is doing so well, I'm just waiting for a makeup collection to come out!

She is not only gorgeous, but she has thee best fashion & beauty sense I have ever seen. Her hair and makeup are always perfect at any time of day (with 2 kids under the age of 5), and if she throws her hair back in a pony and doesn't wear any makeup, she still looks great!

This is a collection of photos of Gwen's hairstyles and makeup choices through out the last year or so. I'm not just posting these to look at, but to take something from. See her messy updo's and try it! Look close at her eyeliner and lipstick color and go out and grab some.





I could only hope to look THIS fabulous at 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment