Friday, April 16, 2010

My Bangs!

So my last post was about clip-on bangs and I said I would post a photo of me with my bangs, so that's what I'm going to do.


First, I want to say that I really like them, but unfortunately my hair color faded and they don't quite match anymore. Blah! Another thing is that they feel thick, but they lay very flat. Being human hair there is probably something I can do about it, if I play with them some more (or stop flat ironing them! ha!) Everyone loved them and couldn't believe they were clip-on when I told them. I may have just started a rage! Hahaha!!!

I plan on keeping my bangs and coloring my hair so I can wear them more often. It makes doing my hair soooo much easier on a lazy day. A lazy hair-do was a pomp-pony, NOW I don't have to worry about getting my perfect pomp anymore, I just clip on the bangs and I'm ready to go!!! I love that I can wear them higher for a shorter bang (as in some of the pics) and lower for a longer bang (which I prefer and in a couple other shots). HAPPY BANGING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment