Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Why Im Here


I started this blog so I can vent about all the horrible crap I see people wearing on the street. I'm too considerate to go up to them and tell them they look like SHIT to their faces (unless maybe if I'm drunk), so I'm gonna do it here!

I'm also going to post about what's actually in fashion, the latest trends, and pretty much whatever else my little heart desires, just because I can. I hope I can help some people out, and if NOT, I hope I can just entertain the shit out of many of you.

FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AND ASK WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE. IF YOU WANT MY OPINION, IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, IF YOU WANT TO SAY HI, OR IF YOU JUST WANT TO TELL ME I'M FULL OF SHIT. ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. I love the hair pieces! SO Cute!! LOVE IT.

    MERRY CHRISTMAS COURTNEY!!

    XOXOXO Elizabeth Hood

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are full of shit and a coward for deleting your blog about people I know...

    How sad you must shit talk people you don't know, but probably want to know. I have a blog, too. I don't write about stuff you can find in any google search, or is being talked about in average magazines.

    Find some originality and make your blog interesting.

    ReplyDelete