Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nicolita & Unigue Vintage: 2 new sites for you!

Spring is in the air, it's warm outside, and I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend, so it got me thinking about swimsuits and fun dresses. Browsing around on the web like I do, I came across a couple websites that I really liked and I thought I would share them with you!

Nicolita
http://mynicolita.zoovy.com/

NICOLITA'S designer, Nicole Di Rocco, established NICOLITA Swimwear in 2003. Di Rocco's designs focus on conservative sexy and curve conscious styles. It's obvious her inspirations stem from her family's cultural Cuban roots. Nicole creates each bikini collection that is reminiscent of Cuba's 1940's era, by blending vintage glamour with modern day silhouettes. The NICOLITA line includes handbags, bikinis and accessories and are produced in Los Angeles.








Unique Vintage
http://www.unique-vintage.com/

This site focuses mostly on many types of dresses. You can find a flapper dress, a prom dress, a wedding dress, and a cute summery dress all on the same site! It kinda seems corny, but once you browse through, you can find some adorable stuff at decent prices. I was really impressed with their swimsuits and retro dresses.











No comments:

Post a Comment