Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Place Called TOPSHOP

There's a little fashion spot, started in the UK (and now in NYC) that has some wonderful finds for less called Topshop. Some of you may have heard of it, and for those of you that haven't, I have put together this post. Unfortunately, my So Cal gals, you can't rush out and visit the Topshop, as it isn't on the West Coast, but there is a website that you can view and purchase from. I know, I know...it's nothing like walking into a shop and smelling the fragrances, gazing at all the colors and touching all the fabrics, but be patient, good things come to those who wait ... we have H&M everywhere now remember?

Here are a few pieces that I grabbed from the website, that I thought I'd share with you.


Mary Rose Dress by Motel $78


Knitted Paris Jumper $70



Cropped Swing Trench Coat $135
Heart Print Shorts $60

Hawaiian Ruffle Playsuit $55

Crop and Highwaist Pant Bikini $60

Addison Wedge Ankle Boot $160


Leather Covered Stud Belt $70
Medium Merino Holdall $170


Two Tone Corslette $65

Filigree Bangle Set $32
Now go buy your own... http://us.topshop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment